By placing an order with NPM Events the hirer agrees to the following terms and conditions outlined.All items remain the property of NPM Events and are not to be given or sold to other parties.
PAYMENTS & BONDS
1. A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Deposits are nonrefundable, not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a credit note on order or other future dated orders. By placing your deposit these terms are deemed to be accepted by the Hirer.
2. The minimum hire amount is $50 per event.
3. Full payment is required 15 days prior to event if being delivered or can be processed on pickup with prior discussions. NPM Events Pty Ltd can accept instalment payments and advise you of an invoice # as a reference number for payment. Once the days days is due no further changes can be made to removing/ changing hire items as these have been secured for hirer.
4. NPM Events accept Bank transfer, cash payments, paypal and credit cards. You can find our bank details on the bottom middle of our quotations and invoices. All payment made by credit card or paypal will incur a 3% surcharge.
5. Bonds are required to be processed prior to possession of hire items. This will be returned upon inspection of the items returned.
Bond Fees are as follows:
1. All hire items remain the property of NPM Events. It is the Hirers responsibility for the items during the hire period which includes from the time given (possession) to returning back to NPM Events.
2. The hirer agrees to the outlined pick up and returned days nominated in “Delivery & Pickup”
3. Time of hire cannot be varied unless acceptance by NPM Events is made prior to pick up/ Delivery/ acceptance of goods.
4. At NPM Events, we pride ourselves and love our collection. To ensure the quality, photos of the items are taken prior to hire and Hirer will sign off to confirm. Upon returning the items will be inspected by the NPM Events Team to ensure returned in the same condition.
5. All items mentioned cannot be substituted for another item without consent. Your quotation is valid for 7 days from date of the quotation
Items are available for pickup & returns are listed below.
Our address is Unit 41/70 Holbeche Rd Arndell Park NSW 2148 and also located on your invoice.
|Pickups||Thursday – 10am-4pm|
|Pickups||Friday – 10am-4pm|
|Returns||Strictly Following Monday – 10am- 4pm|
1. Our min hire fee for deliveries is $150 and ex delivery fees
2. Any items that are delivered to a venue/ location will occur an additional fee and price will be advised on application.
- Extra charges may apply if:
- You wish for your furniture to be taken beyond ground level of a building
- Your event space is more than 20m from where our vehicle can pull up (e.g in a shopping centre which is 100m away from the loading dock, or a park picnic area that is far away from where we can enter)
- If your furniture needs to pass through stairs, elevators, escalators or a steep decent.
- If you require a large quantity of furniture, a labour fee may be added to cover for staff time taken to load and unload the vehicle.
- If you require a drop off or pick up outside the hours of 9am-4pm. (e.g night pick up, early morning delivery)
- If you require a specific delivery time and cannot accept the delivery between the hours of 9am-4pm. Usually a 3 hour time window can be given.
- If delivery/ pickup falls on public holiday a surcharge of 25% will be added to the total invoice.
DUTY OF CARE & CLEANLINESS
1. Upon completion of hiring, the equipment must be properly cleaned by the hirer. All items that have had liquid, food be cleaned and wiped dry. Please refer to our cleaning guide below. If items are returned uncleaned, a cleaning fee of min $40 will be charged and deducted from the bond or charged to your credit card.
Cleaning fees are based on amount of items returned and hours of labour to clean.
If NPM Events is styling your event, we will take care of the cleaning of all items.
2. The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment for any reason what so ever except loss or damage which is caused by reasonable wear and tear.
3. If any damage/ loss has occurred the cost charged is based on current retail value. This will be deducted from the Hirers bond. If the replacement value occurred exceeds the bond made, an invoice will be provided to the Hirer and to be made within 7 days.
|Cutlery||Gold Cutlery can be washed in the lower bay of dishwasher but must be dried directly after clean. Other wise, please hand wash|
|Plates & Glassware||Plates can be placed into the dishwasher. If you are hiring our delicate range which has gold or silver rims, please hand wash.|
|Cake Stands & Dessert plates etc||Please use spray and wipe and clean with a cloth. These items cannot be submerged in water or placed into a dishwasher|
|Charger Plates||These items ARE NOT Dishwasher safe. Please hand wash an dry directly after.|
11. If NPM Events Pty Ltd is styling an event, cleaning, delivery and pick up will be incorporated into our fees.
If damage occurs during your event, this will occur damage fees.
Payment fees are below but can accept payment plans and to be discussed with NPM Events direct.
|Deposit||50%||Payment Terms||Payment Due upon Receipt of Invoice|
|Remainder||50%||Payment Terms||Final payment due 15 days prior to event or cash on pick up|